ABF2021 Has Been Rescheduled
After careful consideration and much hand wringing the ABF planning committee has decided that, in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, ABF2021 will have to be rescheduled to 2022.
We have explored multiple scenarios and many possible solutions. After consulting with the host hotel, our partners, and staff have come to the conclusion that this is the only responsible decision to make.
We did not make this decision lightly. The well-being of our attendees, partners, staff and community are our highest priority and we do not feel, at this time, holding the event is a responsible thing to do.
Additionally, as most of you know, Atlanta Bear Fest is a charity event and charities need as much help and support as they can get during these trying times. So rescheduling the event and depriving our charities of much needed funds is a particularly bitter pill.
We are heartbroken and know this is a very challenging time for everyone, and appreciate your understanding and support. Moving forward we’ll focus all of our efforts on making ABF2022 even better.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact John Beck at email@example.com
ABF Planning Committee
What to do next?
- ABF2022 will be held from 07/01/2022 to 07/04/2022.
- Hotel Reservations: All hotel reservations for ABF2021 will be canceled. Nothing to do on your end. We are working on the contract for ABF2022 and will announce once it is available for booking (normally late Octorber).
- ABF VIP Packages: All paid ABF2020 and ABF2021 VIP Packages will be transferred to ABF2022 automatically. By doing that you will be:
- locked in for the best price (current VIP Package is $99 which will increase from here).
- entered for a drawing for two free VIP passes for ABF23.