We are proud to continue with Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park, located at 1236 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, as our host hotel. We would like to invite you to stay with us in our host hotel as most of the main events, such as registration, pool parties, meals, open bars, games, shops, VIP Lounge and more, will be held here.
To take part in the full event, book 3 nights for the event (7/04/2019 - 7/7/2019) or extend your stay for the same reduced rate. Once again, we've been able to provide fantastic pricing for our annual event:
- ABF Special Event Reduced Room Rate:
- $89 for King bed or two Queen beds (per night) plus taxes & fees
- $109 for Suite (per night) plus taxes & fees
- The lobby is slated for a total upgrade before ABF'19, yet the hotel has guaranteed to maintain the same pricing we had for years! But in 2020, all of the rooms will be upgraded, so expect a price increase in ABF'20.
Reserve your room immediately before the room type you want is sold out. Room is held with major credit card. You won't be charged till you arrive.
Host Hotel Reservation
You can only make hotel reservations with our online booking system (available 24/7):
- Hotel reservation is closed and will be opened early 2019 for ABF'19
Special Note to Vendors
Contact Bruce from BK Travel Agency LLC at (770) 865-3663 to reserve your hotel rooms. Do not book online or call the hotel. Specific rooms have been assigned for our Vendors.
Getting from the Atlanta International Airport to our Host Hotel is easy. Take MARTA Rail (Gold Line) from the ATL International Airport to the Lindbergh Center Station. Once you arrive at the Lindbergh Center Station, call the host hotel at (404) 728-0708 and let them know that you are with Atlanta Bear Fest and that you are at the Lindbergh Center MARTA Station. They will send the Courtyard Van to pick you up at no cost to you.
The Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park is located north of downtown Atlanta in the Executive Park Business Center. This hotel is in the chic Buckhead area. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides flexibility and choices where guests can work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout and access to news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy enhanced food and beverage choices in the morning, dinner service in the evening and The Market, your 24-hour one-stop shop for fresh sandwiches and snacks. Retreat to your stylish, guest room with plush bedding, a flat screen TV and enhanced workspace with complimentary wireless Internet to keep you productive. Our hotel offers two meeting rooms for small business and social events, an updated gym, and an outdoor seasonal pool.
Features and Amenities
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Express Check-In and Express Checkout
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- Self-operating lifts are available for all pools
General Room Amenities
- Coffee / tea in-room
- Phone calls: toll-free
- Fitness Center (24 hours a day)
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Cable channel: CNN, ESPN, HBO
- Cable / satellite TV
- Updated, flat-screen Color TVs in all rooms
- Movies / videos, pay-per-view
High-speed Internet access
- Guest Rooms: Wired
- Public Areas: Wired, Wireless
- Meeting Rooms: Wired, Wireless